Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- How Should SMBs Buy Local Search Advertising: Automated Services Vs. Sales Reps?
Who should small- and medium-sized businesses turn to for help with search marketing? Columnist Wesley Young of the Local Search Association starts the discussion.
- GM Turning Its Cars Into Rolling (Local) Search Engines
Company hopes that 4G LTE will attract and retain OnStar subscribers.
- Local SEO In 2015 – Look At The Big Picture
When you’re doing Local SEO, columnist Greg Gifford reminds us, you must take a step back and look at the big picture if you want to be successful.
- So, The CTO Hates Your SEO Project…
Columnist Eric Enge shares his tips for working with a dev team that doesn’t fully understand search engine optimization.
- Yahoo Search Back Online After 4+ Hour Outage; Bing Went Down Earlier Friday
Outage seems to have hit around 2:30 pm ET.
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
- Yahoo’s Big Mobile Ad Play Is Coming
- Getting More Out Of AdWords Scripts: A Three-Part Series
- Cosmo Magazine Reports Facebook Video Engagement Rates Climbed 200% Year-Over-Year
- Will Advertising Work On Wearables?
- <a class="colorbox" rel="nofollow" href="http://marketingland.com/digital-ad-execs-say-viewability-biggest-challenge-2015-113000" title="Poll Reveals Pessimism About Viewability In 2015 Among Digital Media …read more