Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- Bing Ads, Too, Says Goodbye To Phone Numbers In PPC Ad Copy
Advertisers will need to use call or location extensions to display phone numbers.
- Tool Overview: LinkRisk — Not Just For Detoxing Anymore
Link Week columnist Julie Joyce reviews the LinkRisk tool suite, which has added some useful capabilities you may not be aware of.
- Holiday 2014 Learnings: How Delivery Options Impact PPC & Conversions
Ever wonder how final delivery dates and special options affect online conversions before Christmas? Contributor Rebekah Schelfout shares her insights.
- MarTech San Francisco 2015 Rates Increase Next Week
Join the MarTech Conference community shaping the future of technology-powered marketing… and marketing management. Don’t miss this year’s only North American edition of MarTech: The Marketing Tech Conference, March 31 – April 1 in San Francisco. You save $400 by registering before the lowest rates expire next week. 2015 promises to be a year of […]
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
- Live Blog: CES Talk By Google’s VP Of Video Ads Neal Mohan
- SPONSOR MESSAGE: New Partnership Opportunities with Page One Power
- Jeep ‘River In The City’ Stunt Transports Unsuspecting Drivers To Urban Wilderness Wonderland
- <a class="colorbox" rel="nofollow" href="http://marketingland.com/ces-video-advertising-113203" title="Live Blog: The CES Panel On Video …read more