Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- 2 Creative Ways To Promote Vital But Infrequently-Searched-For Events With PPC
No search volume? No problem! Columnist Pauline Jakober provides helpful tips for campaigns focused on low search volume, high conversion terms.
- Attend MarTech San Francisco: The Marketing Tech Event of the Year
Harness the Power of Technology Driven Marketing – Best Rates Available Now The marketing technology world is on fire! Billions of dollars in investment. Billions of dollars in revenue. Big IPOs. Big partnerships. A new generation of marketing leaders. Hundreds of software programs entwined in marketing’s “new normal” of daily operations. Make sense of it […]
- 7 Quick Local Hits To Optimize For Black Friday & Cyber Mondays This Season
Time for local businesses to optimize for the holiday season. Columnist Chris Silver Smith provides 7 quick tips to boost rankings and, hopefully, sales.
- Day Of The Dead Google Logo Celebrates Mexican Holiday With Latin-Inspired Art & Music
Today’s Google logo marks the Day of the Dead, a Mexican holiday to celebrate and pay tribute to deceased loved ones. Google’s logo has been replaced with a video complete with Latin-inspired music and art, featuring the traditional sugar skulls, orange marigolds and feasts often connected with the holiday. Google’s Day of the Dead doodle […]
- Will He Ever Return? Head Of Google’s …read more