By Steve Twomey
Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- Search In Pics: The Google Flood, Drunk Penguin & Storm Preparation
In this week’s Search In Pictures, here are the latest images culled from the web, showing what people eat at the search engine companies, how they play, who they meet, where they speak, what toys they have, and more. Google Flood: Source: Google+ Source: Google+ Google Storm Preparations: Source: Google+ Google Employee Christmas Gift: Source: […]
- How To Make Every Single Page On Your Website Evergreen
Web pages may not be meant to last forever, but I think that most web pages can do a lot better. Many pages and articles published today lack evergreen qualities, which means that in a few months or years, they will be old and useless. They will join the billions of other pages littering the Internet […]
- Bing Upgrades Child Safe Search Features
Bing deploys the new safe preference web protocol for safe browsing with Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- Google’s 2014 Holiday Decorations For Christmas, Kwanzaa & Hanukkah
Google dressed up their search results for the holiday season with animated Christmas, Chanukah and Kwanzaa themes.
- Google Revamps AdWords For Video Reporting
Intended to save users time by incorporating data once housed only in YouTube Analytics.
- Goodbye Frequent Flyer Miles: Google Saying No Credit Cards For Large AdWords Customers
Large …read more
Source:: Steve Twomey