Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- Here’s An AdWords Script That Lets You Optimize Bids Every Hour Of The Day
Columnist Daniel Gilbert shares Brainlabs’ AdWords script that lets you set 24 different hourly bid multipliers, 7 days a week.
- Target’s Mobile Site Shows The Value Of An SEO Spring Clean (Sorry, Target!)
Columnist Chris Liversidge gets back to basics by taking a look at how to tackle a common SEO problem: duplicate content.
- LinkedIn Gives Search A Promotion By Adding Better Post Results & Richer, Personalized Listings
Whether looking for people, jobs or posts, LinkedIn’s new customized search functionality will help you find ‘em faster.
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
- Report Shows U.S. Companies More Savvy At Email Marketing: They Send More, Have More Subscribers & Test More
- SPONSOR MESSAGE: New Partnership Opportunities with Page One Power
- Google Opens Its Domain Registration Service To All U.S. Users
- Report: 70% Of Marketers Plan To Boost Social Spending In 2015
- Kraft Hockeyville Enlists NHL Legend Joe Nieuwendyk For Community Hockey Arena Improvement Effort
- <a class="colorbox" rel="nofollow" href="http://marketingland.com/whats-new-years-resolution-strategy-113656" title="Your New Year's …read more