Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- Google Opens A Visitor Center
Here are pictures of Google’s temporary tour center, the permanent one is coming in the summer of 2015.
- Google News Now Will Crawl & Index Images Hosted Off Your Domain Name
Google News updated their image crawl process to include images hosted off the publishers domain.
- The B2B SEO Opportunity In Organizational Mergers & Acquisitions
Mergers and acquisitions present unique opportunities and challenges for B2B search marketers. Columnist Derek Edmond explains how to plan and prepare for the process.
- Q4 Paid Search Ad Revenue Up 24 Percent YoY In The Americas [Kenshoo]
Mobile accounted for more than a third of clicks and ad spend.
- How To Leverage The Best Local Content Source For Multi-Location Brands
Contributor Adam Dorfman offers helpful advice to large brands seeking to improve their local marketing efforts.
- Google History Added A Section For Your Google Now Cards
Check your Google Now Card history in your Google Web History section.
- My 4 New Year’s Resolutions For A New Year Of SEO
What are your SEO resolutions for 2015? Columnist Erin Everhart shares hers.
- Google Translate App Gets Improved Picture & Conversational Translation
The new Google Translate app for iOS and Android brings real-time camera based …read more