Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- To Prove Online-To-Offline Impact, Google Rolls Out “Store Visits” Metric In AdWords
Measures impact of search ads on in-store traffic as part of AdWords Estimated Total Conversions.
- Bing Updates iOS App Adding Swipeable Trends & Redesign Home Screen
Check out the new updated Bing mobile app that has a fully redesigned home screen and new features to make searching on the go more enjoyable.
- Effective Keyword Targeting: The Key To Growing Traffic & Revenue
Columnist Trond Lyngbo explains how proper keyword targeting is the key to improving your site’s visibility in search engines.
- Connecting AdWords Scripts & The Advanced Calendar API
In this helpful how-to, columnist Russell Savage explains how to integrate Google Calendar with AdWords to monitor your campaign start and end dates.
- SMX West Rates Increase Tomorrow – Register Now & Save!
SMX West Super Early Bird rates expire tomorrow, Friday, December 19. Register now and join us in San Jose March 3-5. Here’s what you get: Exceptional content: 60 tactic-packed sessions, inspiring keynotes and clinics Invaluable connections: Meet the expert speakers and fellow attendees who share your interests and challenges pre-show and in-person at our many […]
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
- Google “Store Visits” Part Of Larger Movement Toward Metrics That Matter
- <a class="colorbox" rel="nofollow" href="http://marketingland.com/december-2014-e-commerce-orders-16-5-last-year-report-111740" title="December 2014 E-Commerce Orders Up …read more