Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- Bing Ads Reduces Campaign Reporting Lag To 1 Hour
Impression and click performance data is now delivered much faster.
- Thanksgiving Drove Retailers’ Highest Paid Search Revenue Gains Of The Holiday Season [Report]
Revenue rose 50 percent year-over-year, just beating out Black Friday’s revenue gains of 49 percent according to Kenshoo.
- Google Analytics Rolling Out “Trash Can” Feature To Help Users Recover Deleted Data
New feature will save views, properties and accounts for 35 days after they have been deleted.
- Download Legacy PLA Product Target Data Prior To March 23
Google will be removing auto target tab data from old product listing ad campaigns.
- 5 Essential SEO Techniques To Master In 2015
SEO has truly come into its own as a marketing channel, but columnist Jim Yu argues that that doesn’t mean we should rest on our laurels.
- Google Mobile Search Descriptions Now Say If You’re Blocking Google
- Google Seeking Testers For Search Queries Report In Webmaster Tools
Google is working on a new search queries report in Google Webmaster Tools. Do you want to test it out? read on…
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our …read more