Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- Google Releases Update To AdWords Editor Version 11 With CTR Bug Fix
Fix comes just a week after the initial roll out.
- Bing Predicts 2015 To Be The Year Of The Wearables
Bing uses its predictions technology to forecast what’s going to be big next year, covering everything from fashion to food and football.
- Top Google Doodles Of 2014: World Cup & Winter Olympics Logos Lead The List
Google’s top logos included everything from NASA’s Philae lander and the Rubik’s cube, to Nelson Mandela, Audrey Hepburn and Halloween.
- How Google News Lives On In Spain Despite Being Closed
Did Google News really close in Spain? If you consider Google News to be the ability to browse stories by topic, especially from a dedicated home page, yes. But if it’s the ability to search for and find news stories, then arguably, Google News still lives. Anyone trying to reach the Google News Spain home page […]
- Do You Hate “Not Provided”? Not So Fast… It May Be a Blessing In Disguise!
Things have certainly changed since Google took away keyword referral data, but columnist Stephan Spencer argues that these changes were for the better.
- Call For Entries: 2015 Canadian Internet Marketing Awards
The 2015 Canadian Internet Marketing Awards Ceremony will take place …read more