Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- Bing Rolls Out International Hotel Booking Feature & Updates Mobile Search Results
Bing has partnered with TripAdvisor to deliver reviews, booking capabilities and rates for hotel searches in 22 different countries.
- See the Agenda for MarTech: The Marketing Tech Conference
Marketing is now a technology-powered discipline… a new world of experience-enhancing capabilities that challenge marketing organizations to reinvent their strategies, operations, technologies and talent. Join us for MarTech: The Marketing Tech Conference, March 31-April 1 in San Francisco, produced by Search Engine Land publisher Third Door Media. Topic themes include: the management of marketing technology, […]
- How Google’s Penguin 3.0 Is Playing Out Across The Web
How has Penguin 3.0 resonated globally? Contributor Philip Petrescu of Advanced Web Ranking shares data on the algorithm update’s impact.
- Bing Insights Integrated Into Microsoft Office Word Online
Office Word Online adds Bing Insights to your document creation process.
- Understanding Auction Dynamics: Why More Traffic Can Mean Less Revenue
What’s the relationship between traffic and revenue in SEM? Columnist George Michie explains.
- Annie Jump Cannon Google Logo Marks The 151st Birthday Of The Famous Female Astronomer
Cannon created the seven-scheme spectral classification system, and the mnemonic device “Oh, be a fine girl – kiss me” to help remember it.
- Strict …read more