Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- Bing’s New Best-Sellers Carousel Helps Readers Find Just The Right Book
Microsoft’s search engine now displays carousel of New York Times best-selling books when searching for specific book genres.
- Google France Homepage Goes “Je Suis Charlie” In Memory Of Charlie Hebdo Victims
Google France homepage now displaying “Je Suis Charlie” badge to honor victims of the Charlie Hebdo massacre.
- AdWords Reach Reporting Moves To The Campaigns Tab
Change brings more flexibility to reach and frequency reporting for display campaigns.
- Dive Deep on SEO, PPC, Social Media, Display & Local Search – Check out the SMX West Workshops
Attending a workshop is the fastest way to get up to speed on specific internet marketing topics. At Search Marketing Expo – SMX West, you’ve got six workshops to choose from. Each provides: a full day of in-depth instruction on one digital marketing topic; an intimate learning and networking experience with a small group of […]
- AdWords Scripts For Every Level: Part 4, A Real World Use Case (Free Script Included)
Still trying to figure out real world, practical applications for Scripts? This post is for you.
- What Yahoo’s Firefox Deal Tells Us About Paid Search In 2015
Has Firefox’s switch to Yahoo as the default search engine …read more