Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- How To Grow PPC Revenue Without Tanking ROI
Columnist Amanda West-Bookwalter shares her tips for improving paid search campaigns while keeping ROI steady.
- Was Your Site Hit By Google’s Panda Or Penguin? This Flowchart May Help You Find Out.
Columnist Janet Driscoll Miller has put together this handy flow chart to help you determine if your site has been hit by one of Google’s infamous algorithm updates.
- Bing Ads Updates Campaign Planner Tool For Search Trends, Keyword And Competitive Research
In September, Bing Ads released its Campaign Planner tool, which includes vertical and product trend data, keyword research and competitive insights. This week, the first update to the tool was released. If you’re not already familiar with this tool, I recommend taking some time and digging into it. It’s located under the Tools menu in […]
- Local Search Marketers: Optimize Your Physical Location For The Virtual World
Never before have the real world and the virtual world been more intertwined. Columnist Chris Silver Smith discusses how the developments affect local businesses.
- Yahoo Sees Big Search Bump From Firefox Deal
Last month, Yahoo announced that it was replacing Google as the default search engine in the next/latest version of Firefox: Firefox 34. That position is now paying dividends for Yahoo according to new data from StatCounter released earlier today. The analytics firm said that “Yahoo …read more