Posted by Cyrus-Shepard
How big is local SEO?
Industry Survey revealed over 67% of online marketers report spending time on local search. We’ve witnessed demand for local SEO expertise grow as Google’s competitive landscape continues to evolve.
Last year, Moz introduced the
SEO Expert Quiz, which to date over 40,000 people have attempted to conquer. Today, we’re proud to announce the Local Search Expert Quiz. Written by local search expert Miriam Ellis, the quiz contains 40 questions and only takes less than 10 minutes to complete.
Ready to get started? When you are finished, we’ll automatically score your quiz and reveal the correct answers.
Rating your score
Keep in mind the Local Search Expert Quiz is
just for fun. That said, we’ve established the following guidelines to help judge your results.
- 0-39% Newbie: Time to study up on your citation data!
- 40-59% Beginner: Good job, but you’re not quite in the 7-pack yet.
- 60-79% Intermediate: You’re getting close to the centroid!
- 80-89% Pro: Let’s tackle multi-location!
- 90-100% Guru: We all bow down to your local awesomeness
Resources to improve your performance
Want to learn more about local search? Here’s a collection of free learning resources to help up your performance (and possibly your income.)
- The Moz Local Learning Center
- Glossary of Local Search Terms and Definitions
- Guidelines for Representing Your Business on Google
- Local Search Ranking Factors
- Blumenthal’s Blog
- Local SEO Guide
- Whitespark Blog
Embed this Quiz