Google is asking for your feedback, suggestions and ideas on how to make both Google Web Search and Webmaster Tools better.
A Google+ post from the Google Webmaster team asked “What would you like to see from Google Websearch & Webmaster Tools in 2015.” They said you should submit your feedback via Google Moderator, this way you can submit your own ideas as well as vote on ideas submitted by others.
To access this and submit and/or vote on ideas, go to this page.
Some of the ideas already trending at the top of the list include:
- More historical data within Google Webmaster Tools
- A way to see if you have an algorithmic penalty or issue with an “automated action viewer
- More filters on backlinks, to exclude nofollowed links
- Improved Webmaster Tools API
- A backlink checker to help you find links you should disavow or remove
- and many more ideas
Go ahead and submit your ideas over here.
The post Google Wants Webmaster Feedback On Web Search & Webmaster Tools appeared first on Search Engine Land.