Harness the Power of Technology Driven Marketing – Best Rates Available Now
The marketing technology world is on fire! Billions of dollars in investment. Billions of dollars in revenue. Big IPOs. Big partnerships. A new generation of marketing leaders. Hundreds of software programs entwined in marketing’s “new normal” of daily operations.
Make sense of it all. Attend MarTech: The Marketing Tech Conference, March 31 – April 1 in San Francisco.
The program will include an eclectic balance of topics spanning the marketing technology landscape, with an emphasis on management, strategy, and customer experience — how to harness all this innovative technology to really impact your business.
See what to expect!
We’ll have a blend of top-notch speakers, including:
- senior-level marketing technologists, sharing their hard-won successes and insights
- executives leading digital transformation with new marketing technology capabilities
- leading researchers and analysts who will illuminate the trends shaping our industry
- independent subject matter experts who will teach you something new and powerful ways of benefiting from marketing technology
- internationally-renown special guests whom you won’t meet at other marketing conferences
MarTech is programmed by Conference chair Scott Brinker, who has been chronicling the rise of marketing technology and hybrid “marketing technologist” professionals on his blog, chiefmartec.com, since 2008.
MarTech is for executives who manage and guide the growing community of professionals who are both marketing and tech-savvy: marketing technologists, marketing developers, creative technologists, growth hackers, data scientists, and digital strategists. The program, networking activities and conference setting are designed to promote conversation and connections, making for a remarkable conference experience.
Register Now, Save with Lowest Rates
Registration for MarTech is now open. An All Access pass, which includes all of the conference sessions, access to presentations, networking activities, breakfast, lunch, and wifi access, is just $1295. …read more