In less than two weeks, the editorial staff from Search Engine Land and our sister site Marketing Land will host the 4th annual SMX Social Media Marketing conference (November 19-20th) at the ARIA Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
For this year’s lineup, in addition to strategic sessions and big picture panels, we have several spotlight sessions that will deliver highly tactical and practical tips for marketing on specific social platforms.
Over at Marketing Land, we have been previewing a sample of sessions and keynotes of interest to search and social marketers, read more now:
- Boston Red Sox’s Social Media Manager Meghan Ryan: Leading Social Chatter Across Red Sox Nation
- Keynote Takes Center Ice With Digital Media Director For @LAKings
- Social TV: How The Second Screen Is Connecting Fans & Brands
- A Marketer’s Guide To Gaining Attention On 12 Top Social Networks
- 10 Reasons You’ll Want To Attend Marketing Land’s SMX Social Media Conference
Here’s an overview of what to expect if you are attending the 2014 SMX Social Media Marketing Conference at the ARIA Las Vegas. Still need a ticket? Register today to secure your spot!
Five Fantastic, Hands-on Workshops To Choose From
Whether you’re just getting started in a social media role, or are already a seasoned social pro, you can add a primer day (Tuesday, November 18th) to your conference ticket and choose one of these in-depth workshops:
- Marketing Land’s Social Media Marketing Bootcamp
- Advanced AdWords Training
- Social Content Distribution for SEO
- In-House Social Media Exchange
- Content Marketing Accelerator
Get Up To Speed On Paid Social & Native Advertising
With native advertising being one of the most complex issues in social media promotion, you need all the insight you can get when it comes to Native Ads, Sponsored Endorsements & Paid Posts: Walking The Social Media Minefield. …read more